Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management Process
All procurement materials and services are covered by budgeted amounts.
Only approved vendors are invited to tender.
Proposals are evaluated consistently, comprehensively, and fairly.
Checks and balances within the company are maintained, complete transparency is achieved.
Contracts are awarded on the most optimal basis of the company.
Registration of Vendors
The Supply Chain department will maintain and strive to enhance a professional relationship with all the approved suppliers in an effort to obtain the highest level of cooperation in terms of:
- Adherence to delivery dates.
- Competitive pricing.
- The supply of quality products and services that meet the requirements of the company.
- The highest level of ethical conduct.
The following vendor information is required for the vendor registration process.
- Download and fill vendor registration document.
- Get a soft copy of the documents below.
- Company legal name and registered address.
- Company type and commercial registration details.
- Contact person’s name, position, email, and contact number.
- Product details.
- Delivery timelines.
- Payment terms.
- Banking Information (Duly signed by a representative on the company letterhead).
- Email above documents to email@example.com
Other Important Notes
- Alshawamikh shall strive to deal only with approved suppliers, established through the vendor registration process and after applicable assessment of criteria.
- The performance of suppliers will be monitored on a regular basis and corrective action will be taken in case of any unacceptable service.
- Site visits shall be conducted to key suppliers submitting the completed registration forms before prequalifying them for key project execution contracts.
- The company reserves the right to suspend the registration of any vendor if it fails to adhere to country/company rules and regulations/terms or fails to comply with contractual terms and conditions.